Thursday, December 15, 2011

THEY KNOW MORE THAN WE THINK THEY DO

We had Lyle and Troy here for 4 nights and they just left today. It was sad to see them go and watching Ava say goodbye was especially hard. 
A couple of days ago, we asked Ava what Lyle and Troy talk about at gospel meeting. She said, "Abraham!" :) And we thought she wasn't listening.
This afternoon, Ava and I were upstairs cleaning up and making beds and I heard her playing with her kitties. I looked over and she had them all cradled in her arms, rocking back and forth. She was swooning over them saying, "Oh I know, kitties. I know, I know. The yife (life) is so hard. The yife is so hard." Haha....
When she woke up this morning, she told me that she had good dreams last night! I asked her what she dreamed about and she said "My yittle baby sister" :)
Her favorite bedtime songs are (in this order) "Oh Sweet Pea", "Rock-by-Baby" and "When You Pray". 

No comments:

Post a Comment