Saturday, September 29, 2012

OPHIDIOPHOBIA?

We visited some friends this evening...We got home about 9 pm. I opened the car door...and couldn't get out. I couldn't put my foot on the ground. Irrational, I know. Remember when you were a little kid (well I still do this sometimes) and you'd run and jump into your bed because you were afraid something was under there? Well, I felt like that getting into the car and getting out of it was just plain freaky. I fully expected a snake to come streaking out from under there just to bite me. I just waited for the pain. Whew! Made it to the house!

Ava no longer likes to get dressed in the morning...she just hangs out in her underwear all day.

Ava has also been full fledged into the "why?" phase for awhile. 

The other day we were talking to Andrea on Skype about juicing...Andrea said that if she could just drink "Naked" juice every day she could totally handle it. Ava asked, "What about clothes juice?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment