Saturday, January 5, 2013

'ROUND THE HOUSE

TROUBLE!
She ran to the bathroom and took her braid out.
"Feel my hair Mom! It's really thumpy!"

"Mom, I just really love you cuz your just so original, Mom."

I just made a bunch of baby food! I used the Ninja that Mom gave me for my birthday and it worked perfectly. Some of it I put in small freezer containers but most of it I put in ice cube trays to pop out and put in freezer bags later. The ones I've let Jaina try so far have been a hit and she's very vocal in her appreciation for good food. :) "MMmmmmmmmmm!"
  • Apple Bean
  • Pear and Baby Broccoli   
  • Applesauce
  • Pear Sauce
  • Blueberry Banana Oatmeal
  • Carrot Parsnip Peach
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Barley Chicken Vegetable Soup  
  I can't wait to feed her all of the delicious food. :)
       (hopefully her tummy can handle it)


I think the move to her own room was a good one. The first couple of nights were rough but last night Jaina slept from 8 pm to 8 am and woke only once at 4 am - the first time since before Thanksgiving. I absolutely love that I can just lay her down for naps and bedtime and she falls asleep with little fuss. Such an easy baby. :)
getting the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment