Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE THEM

 "You take two doughs and squirrel it like a ball and make an egg."

"I hope the sky doesn't crack. Cuz then it will crack and fall and bunged our heads and it will hurt!"

She wrote a letter to her friend.
Dear Jaslyn, 
Do not take everything away from everyone who recycles in town.
Ava

"Mom, I'm getting all wet! It's even raining in the car! The sky is leaking!!!"

Jaina has figured out how to feed the dog from her high chair.   

Ava is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to having someone else get into "her" stuff. Good thing Jaina is tough and can handle the bossy and the pushy most of the time.

I've noticed lately that after I feed Jaina and stand to burp her next to her crib, she fusses a bit, leans over and reaches for her bed. I lay her down and to sleep she goes. I love it.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment