Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WOODTICKERS

After her first kayak ride with Daddy:
"Whew! I'm glad we didn't sink today!"

"I'm going to give you the biggest kiss in the whole wide world when me lips grow bigger!"

"Jenny, my hair is past that awkward stage and now it's in the Bieber stage so it looks kinda good!"
                                                                     -Donald
(I really need to cut his hair)

"cokeraches...croak..what are they called again?"
"woodtickers have sharp teeth and they're full of blood."

Jaina has mastered the stairs. Makes me so nervous. 
She says "dada" for doggy and daddy.

"When I was a big girl something bit me on the toe and it was a cockroach and a ladybug and a woodpecker and there was blood all over. Yeah, when I was a big girl."

Ava was hiding under Jaina's crib.
"Mom! Come and find me!"
I poked her with my foot.
"No! Find me with your face!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment