Monday, January 6, 2014

INSTAGRAM

Pictures are special. They freeze moments in time. Our computer has thousands of pictures on it and every once in awhile, it's fun to travel back in time and remember things that we are only reminded of because of the picture. Things that would normally be long forgotten are brought back to life because of a single photo. 

Instagram is extra special to me because it's a collection of photos that I normally wouldn't take with my digital camera. They're quick shots of little moments throughout the day. Passing moments that would be forgotten...A picture to capture the little details in our lives. 

These pictures (with the exception of the Fun Cub which was taken last night) were all taken today. Moments that wouldn't mean anything to anyone else, but to me, they are special. 
A couple of quiet hours after the kids were in bed and we had this new airplane decorated and ready to go. Quality time together. :)

I love the way Jaina's little fingers hold her canvas. Only her second time with a paint brush and she could have painted all day. Her hands won't be small forever. 

I remember making flubber when I was young. It was fun to watch them feel it for the first time. They loved it!

The first purchase for our little boy. A small stack of onesies all washed and ready to go. 

It's not very often that they get along perfectly. I was doing laundry and came out to find them like this and it made me so happy. I love when they share and help each other. I love when they get along and play with me.

Time passes so quickly. The kids will soon be grown and gone. I'll treasure these frozen moments of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment