Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FIRST TOOTH {OSCAR DEAN}


He cut his first tooth on October 18th. (bottom right - in the middle)
I love how he just wants to be close to me. When I sit by him on the floor he grins, grabs on to whatever he can and gives big, slobbery, open-mouthed kisses. 
His hair is getting longer and he rubs his head when I nurse him.
He's getting pretty good at sitting. 
I've started to sleep train him (if you can call it that). Instead of rocking/feeding him to sleep, I lay him down before he's totally sleeping and tell him it's time to go night night. Cover him with a blanket, walk out the door and he fusses for a minute, sometimes less. It seems to be working. 
He loves peek-a-boo and "This Little Piggy". Sometimes he even "sings along" when you sing to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment