Friday, October 17, 2014

PROBABLY THE FIRST OF MANY

We've been trying to work on Ava's obedience, respect and overall attitude. Let me tell you...sometimes it's an uphill battle. The latest was when I was trying to explain to her why not to do something and she said, "blah blah blah." I imagine there was steam coming out of my ears. Lucky for her, we were in the car and there wasn't really much I could do. There is one thing that will straighten her up almost immediately....soap. The squirt kind. I don't remember what she said but something flipped the switch and on a whim, I hauled her into the bathroom and gave her mouth a little washing. It was barely a drop, mind you, but it did the trick. She wrote this note to Donald after she hid the soap and told him not to tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment